And this is why I have no doubt that my new evil evil not so secret because I'm telling you right now plan will come off brilliantly.
My newest goal?
Write a challenging role for Maggie Smith.
According to the Dame herself, she accepts practically everything offered her, and word on the street is that the poor girl (or should I say gehl?) is no longer being offered plum parts, as is the tragedy of many an aging actor or actress and sadly not surprising. It's pathetic when one of the most talented women around has to play background to Emma Watson.
Therefore, it seems only logical that if I were to write said script, it is practically inevitable that I would be able to work with said talented lady.
So, without further ado, here are the steps that I've devised to reach my goal:
- Start writing a script with a fantastic part that could be played by Maggie Smith
- Upon realization that I am not talented enough to write a script worthwhile of Maggie Smith, begin building time machine.
- Upon building time machine, find Noel Coward.
- Upon finding Noel Coward, steal his brain.
- Travel back to the present with said brain, write script, work with Maggie Smith
- Live happily ever after