Sunday, May 17, 2009

crazy eights; i's been tagged (by lolita @lolita's classics)

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Studying abroad in London in the fall.
2. Potentially traveling around Europe in the fall.
3. The fall.
4. Attending my oldest friend's wedding in June (and making a triumphant return to socal)
5. Learning how to operate a jib
6. TCM FINALLY airing The Miracle Woman tomorrow. It's been over a year since their last airing, and I forgot that it was on until halfway through. I'm still bitter. Suffice it to say that I will not be missing it again.
7. The Big Valley Season 2 (/nerd)
8. Video projects with friends over the summer

8 Things I did yesterday(and the day before that, and today. I bend rules mmkay):
1. Watched When In Rome with friends for laughs/to relive the MK&A days. It was like watching an amateur version of The Third Man without Orson Welles, war torn europe, decent acting, or a plot. They didn't even have a big enough budget for a train wreck.
2. Fondue party with the pallies and our annual viewing of Ten Things I Hate About You that has occurred every year for the past 5 years. Heath you are still missed.
3. Started making travel plans (my grandmother passed away =\)
4. Toured extended fam around the national mall. I always feel very Mr. Smith.

5. Reminisced about the days of aim. I do not miss them.
6. Continued reading David Niven's The Moon's A Balloon
7. Ate the most delicious spinach and artichoke dip that has ever existed
8. Achieved enlightenment, natch

8 Things I wish I could Do:
1. Time Travel
2. Speak French. Or Italian. Or Spanish (4 years of book learnin' and what do I have? Single Engine Jet Plane. Our education system, ladies and gentleman)
3. Ride a horse
4. Be as fierce as Myrna Loy.
5. Find the George to my Gracie
6. Direct, Produce, Write, Create, Compose
7. Cook
8. Play legit jazz on the piano

8 Shows I Watch:
1. I Love Lucy
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Fawlty Towers
4. Arrested Development
5. Pushing Daisies (sob)
6. 30 Rock
7. Friends.
8. Gossip Girl (it's my crack show)

I tag 8 people now and they are:
YOU

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandmother :(

    We shall time travel! We will bring stir fry to the future! ... Where it will already exist. *ponders*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovely<3

    yes, but we will bring the kind that can be half chicken half beef. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! We shall call it "Chickeef Stir Fry!" Or "Stir Fry with Chicken... AND Beef!"

    We'll be famous ;)

    ReplyDelete